Note: An SRI check is available for this SDK. For more information, see the SDK Subresource Integrity page.
Version 1.19.1 (2019-01-09)
- Fixed: In the HyperChat Adapter when the agent had a nickname set on the CM App, it was not correctly displayed in the integration. It should now be displayed under all circumstances.
Version 1.19.0 (2018-12-19)
- Added: New type of chatbot message which displays a calendar DisplayChatbotMessage
- Added: New configuration showLoader, which will display a loader until the initial API requests are fulfilled. Useful for Chatbots which tend to take a while to load. By default this configuration is set to false.
- Fixed: When sending two comments on ratings in the sideWindow, the second comment input box was retaining the text from the first comment.
Version 1.18.0 (2018-12-12)
- Added: New subscription onDisplayRating
- Added: New configuration autoDisplaySideWindow
- Added: New customClass configuration on ratingOptions
- Fixed: Chatbot with avatar configuration in responsive will now be minimised immediately.
buildWithDomainCredentials will now skip the getApis request, getting the information from the Auth request and will avoid performing refreshToken requests.
Version 1.17.0 (2018-11-21)
- Added: New subscription onShowSideWindow
- Added: New subscription onCloseSideWindow
- Added: variables/options method in the API client.
- Added: Variable name on the systemMessage after changing the value of a variable using fieldOptions chatbot message.
- Fixed: Multiple clicks on launcher caused several
auth request. This is no longer the case.
- Fixed: Down scroll caused by toggling related contents now only happens when it is on the last message.
Version 1.16.0 (2018-11-07)
- New: Configuration tracking userInfo, which is used to track the user info in the conversation/ endpoint see doc
- GetApis response is now cached for 24 hours
- Added: New action rateContent which will perform the tracking of a content.
- Added: New subscription onRateContent.
- Added: New contact tracking methods on the natural language escalation adapter.
Version 1.15.0 (2018-10-17)
Version 1.14.3 (2018-10-03)
- Fixed: Escalation systemMessage stopped working after page refresh.
- Fixed: Missing labels in several languages.
- Added: custom parameter in
Version 1.14.2 (2018-09-19)
- Fixed: An error on Hyperchat internal adapter.
Version 1.14.1 (2018-09-19)
- Updated Hyperchat internal adapter.
Version 1.14.0 (2018-09-19)
- Added: The Chatbot SDK now generates messages from the
messageList API attribute instead of the
message attribute. This allows the bot to display multiple messages when the
answerAttribute has multiple objects.
- Added: New response configuration in the
ratingOptions configuration. This shows after the user clicks on a rating.
- Fixed: The
SendMessage action now accepts a
messageData with only
Version 1.13.2 (2018-09-05)
- Fixed: An issue was found where the
sideWindow kept showing the rating footer even when ratings were not activated. This is now fixed.
- Fixed: An issue was found where the bot did not automatically scroll down when the “+more info” button appeared. This is now fixed.
Version 1.13.0 (2018-08-08)
- Added: sessionUser method in the apiClient.
- Added: getVariables method in the apiClient.
- Added: relatedContents component is not disabled if there is a directCall attribute.
- Added: Character counter
- Fixed: Hyperchat-only SDKs not saving state after refresh.
- Fixed: SuggestAnswer text should be selected so the user can easily remove it.
- Fixed: user message label in IE11.
- Fixed: Reopening chat window doesn't take user to the bottom of the chat.
- Fixed: Sanitize of the userMessage to avoid security issues
- Fixed: Avatar default position corrected size
- Fixed: displayChatbotMessage subscription now correctly modifies sideWindow parameters
Version 1.12.0 (2018-07-25)
- Added: New avatar position configuration, on top, intended for the smaller avatar videos.
- Added: DirectCalls, new parameter in the sendMessage, which asks the API for a content using a dynamic setting. More info
- Added: 3 new languages configuration, Slovak, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
- Fixed: Avatar now plays the exit video before closing the conversationWindow
- Fixed: Ratings with comment will perform the rating up on click, and update after the comment submit.
- Fixed: Design problem with userMessages and IE11.
Version 1.11.1 (2018-07-11)
- Fixed: Not showing ratings on the sideWindow in some cases.
Version 1.11.0 (2018-07-11)
- Added: Obfuscate input when the Chatbot SDK receives the 'obfuscate' flag.
- Added: Remove ratings when the Chatbot SDK receives the 'no-ratings' flag.
- Added: New action suggestAnswer, which will display in the input the given message. More info
- Added: SuggestAnswer attribute in displayChatbotMessage action will trigger the suggestAnswer action.
- Added: Both conversational-escalation, html-escalation-adapter and hyperchat adapters are now included in the SDK. More info
- Fixed: Incompatibility issues with the
- Fixed: Website scroll issue is broken after closing the bot in responsive view
- Fixed: System message modal not filtering HTML.
Version 1.10.1 (2018-06-15)
- Fixed: Internet Explorer 11 compatibility issue.
Version 1.10.0 (2018-06-13)
ALERT: Compatibility issue with Internet Explorer 11, fixed in 1.10.1
- Added: New obfuscate attribute in displayChatbotMessage action. When set to true, it will obfuscate the following user input.
- Added: New functionality on the onReady subscription. If returned a promise, the view of the Chatbot SDK will not be rendered until the promise is fulfilled. More info
- Added: New action updateConfiguration, which will allow the update of some configurations after initiating the SDK. More info
- Fixed: Warning when not setting an optional parameter in appData API Client method
- Fixed: Conflict when using the apiClient before performing the
- Fixed: close-conversation label not being translated
Version 1.9.0 (2018-05-16)
- Added: New build method buildWithDomainCredentials, which delays the authorization until the user interacts with the chatbot. More info
- Fixed: Improved caché in order to avoid repeated API request.
- Fixed: Compatibility with IE11 with Japanese characters.
Version 1.8.2 (2018-05-02)
- Fixed: extendedContentsAnswer type of answers is now allowed when neither url or side-bubble text is specified. Automatic click will be logged upon displaying content(s)
- Fixed: Design problems with showDateTime and ratings/related
- Fixed: Design problems with long texts in IE11
- Fixed: Problems related to corners rounded in multiple answers title in IE11
- Fixed: nl-escalation-adapter to display intentMatch when no agents
- Fixed: html-escalation-form adapter to show the form inside the conversationWindow
- Added documentation for the ShowSurvey adapter, which will display a given survey after closing the chatbot. More info
Version 1.8.1 (2018-04-18)
Version 1.8.0 (2018-04-04)
- Added the following API client methods:
- Tracking events.
- Added: New type of answer: extendedContentsAnswer in displayChatbotMessage action.
- Fixed: Not setting correctly the session configuration after reconnecting.
Version 1.7.2 (2018-03-23)
- Fixed: An error when the SDK is used in WebView app.
Version 1.7.1 (2018-03-21)
Version 1.7.0 (2018-03-7)
- Fixed: Translation on systemMessage options are now applied.
- Fixed: Minor design upgrades.
- Added: New labels.
- New: Removed cookies, the Chatbot SDK now works with the browser localStorage.
- Added: Modals in displaySystemMessage.
- Added the following actions:
- Added the following subscriptions:
- Added new configurations:
- Added new adapter example:
Version 1.6.2 (2018-02-21)
- Fixed: Rating button icons.
- Added: updated design in the Escalation HTML form
Version 1.6.1 (2018-02-07)
- Fixed: IE11 compatibility.
Version 1.6.0 (2018-02-07)
- Fixed: Avatar name configuration.
- Fixed: Minor design upgrades.
- Fixed: Chat messages lost after page refresh.
- Fixed: showDate format.
- Fixed: Disable Upload attachment when disabled input.
- Fixed: avatar videos on safari.
- Fixed: Avoid displaying empty answers.
- Fixed: SideWindow Dom elements being destroyed on refresh.
- Last last1by1Unfolded option is now configurable.
- AppData added in the API client.
- ApiClient is now accessible in the adapters.
- Images can now be used in the avatar.
- Ratings can be shown on the conversationWindow.
- Added several new languages.
- Initial position of conversationWindow is now configurable.
Version 1.5.3 (2018-02-24)
- Fixed authorization through bearer on refreshToken.
- Previous versions deprecated due to infrastructure updates
Version 1.5.2 (2018-02-24)
- Fixed avatar videos on safari 11.
Version 1.5.1 (2018-02-10)
- Added input limit of 256 characters.
- Fixed avatar videos on IE11.
- Fixed babel, polyfill and lodash conflicts.
Version 1.5.0 (2017-12-27)
Version 1.4.3 (2017-12-13)
- Fixed sideWindow automatic showing on responsive version
Version 1.4.2 (2017-12-13)
- Minor fix related to design.
- Fixed Internet Explorer compatibility.
Version 1.4.1 (2017-11-29)
- Minor fix on addvariable method.
Version 1.4.0 (2017-11-29)
Version 1.3.0 (2017-11-16)
- Korean and Japanese languages available.
- Added related contents to the answer.
Version 1.2.0 (2017-11-16)
- API direct-message translated after setting specific language on build configuration.
Version 1.1.0 (2017-11-10)
- Added labels in several languages.
- New createFromDomainKey authorization method.
- Fixed character encoding problem.
Version 1.0.0 (2017-11-10)