Note: An SRI check is available for this SDK. For more information, see the SDK Subresource Integrity page.
Version 1.29.0 (2019.07.10)
- Added: When set as popover, the
Autocompleter component now uses the width of the linked input automatically.
- Fixed: A bug was found where the
Semantic Autocompleter no longer disappeared after the user performed a query. This is now fixed.
Version 1.28.2 (2019.06.26)
- We updated the default HTML of the
Instants component to improve its look.
Version 1.28.1 (2019.05.29)
- Fixed: A bug was found that affected the parameter type in the SDK Builder. The parameter was not working under some options. This is now fixed.
Version 1.28.0 (2019.05.29)
- Added: There are two new methods called
unlinkFromInput in the following components:
Instant Answers and
Last Chance. Both methods provide a way to remove linked inputs from the components.
- Added: There is a new option called
maxResults in the
Autocompleter component. This option allows users to set the number of suggestions the autocompleter displays.
- Added: There is a new parameter option called
type in the SDK Builder. This new option allows users to select the type of UI that they want to built. The current available options are a standard UI, a UI with Semantic autocompleter, or a UI that uses the “Instant results” component instead of “Results”.
- From now on, when the user hits “enter” when the focus is on a suggestion in the Semantic autocompleter, the page will redirect to the URL for this suggestion.
Searchbox component now maintains the user query after the user sends the request. Previously, the query was removed after showing the results.
Version 1.27.0 (2019.05.15)
- Starting from version 1.27.0, the SDK sends its version to the API with each request. This version is stored and can be displayed in the Product apps Dashboard when set accordingly.
- Until now, the
Results component usually displayed the Titles in capital letters. From now on, this is no longer the case.
- There is a new event in the Search SDK Client. This event triggers when an authentication error occurs. This allows implementations to add custom behaviors if there is any issue related to authentication.
- Fixed: A bug was found where the
Last chance component was showing briefly when the query had no results, if the user had done a previous search that resulted in a
Last chance earlier. This is now fixed.
Version 1.26.0 (2019.05.07)
Instant results and
Semantic autocompleter only checked the last character of the text to apply or not the
debounceTime, depending on the trigger characters. This meant that if the user for some reason started writing text elsewhere than the end of the query, there was a possibility the debounce time was ignored.
- Enhanced the
Semantic autocompleter components so they behave like popovers. This makes it easier to implement these components in client pages without styling conflicts.
Version 1.25.0 (2019.04.17)
- There is a new
title parameter in the following components: Results, instants, instant results and last chance. This parameter allows users to change the attribute used as a title. By default, the value of this parameter is "highlightedTitle".
Version 1.24.2 (2019.04.03)
- Fixed: Source functionality was sending "null" value as default
Version 1.24.1 (2019.04.03)
- New function in the JS Client allows to retrieve the session. This is useful for the developers that want to use the session id to filter by session in Dashboards.
Version 1.24.0 (2019.04.03)
- There is a new log property called "source", that allows developers to filter logs and reports by their source in the Dashboards when required.
Version 1.23.0 (2019.03.06)
- The SDK store can now modify the
maxResults parameter to a minimum automatically if the search does not use filters, sorting, or pagination. This improves the performance speed of the system as it reduces the number of non-relevant content retrieved.
Version 1.22.1 (2019.02.20)
- Fixed: Sometimes, when the information processed by the Autocompleter contained special characters that were encoded (e.g. the ampersand (&) is encoded as
&), these characters were being matched by the autocompleter. This is now fixed and the Autocompleter now ignores the codification of special characters
- Fixed: Sometimes, the Autocompleter component obtains data from the Local Storage in the user's browser. When the Local Storage is over its memory limit, the autocompleter could not get the data, and sent queries continuously to the API. This behaviour is now fixed.
Version 1.22.0 (2019.02.06)
- Fixed: Modifying the facets and doing a query on the same tick created two different queries when using IE and Safari. Now it just creates one query with all the needed information
SortBy component was not updating the results with the new sorting. This is now fixed and the results are now updated with the different sortings, as needed.
- New: Added three new parameters to the SDK Client configuration. They allow users to prevent the SDK from making unneeded requests to the API.
- Modified the current Instants component behaviour to boost its performance. This is done by modifying the
maxResults parameter dynamically on the queries.
Version 1.21.1 (2018.12.19)
- Fixed: Router component was duplicating queries
Version 1.21.0 (2018.12.19)
- Fixed: Removed "Results per page" component when no search has been made.
- Fixed: Avoid "flash" when modifying the number of results on the SDK Last chance component.
- Fixed: When the router component was moving back from the first result, the SDK results did not change at all. It now hides the search results.
- Fixed: The SDK was not using the correct "attributes" parameter when doing requests against the API.
- Eliminated the loader "flash" without styles that happened sometimes.
- The SDK was doing an automatic refresh connection with the Domain token when the access token expired. This connection was removed because it is no longer needed with the deferred connection.
Version 1.20.5 (2018.12.12)
untilReady method from client, so it automatically resolves the promise.
- Besides that, this method is deprecated: With the deferred auth, it is no longer needed.
- Fixed: error introduced on version 1.20.3. Refreshing the token failed due to a loss of the API URLs.
- Removed unnecessary calls to /apis endpoint: It is no longer needed because the /auth endpoint now returns the same information.
Version 1.20.4 (2018.11.23)
- Fixed: client was returning 403 using the Domain Key
Version 1.20.3 (2018.11.22)
- Fixed: untilReady method should return the client instance for backwards compatibility
Version 1.20.2 (2018.11.22)
- Update method untilReady in client to return automatically a solved promise (this method is deprecated using the delayed auth)
Version 1.20.1 (2018.11.21)
- We modified the SDK initialization to delay auth requests until an API request happens. This reduces the number of requests in case the SDK is not actually used.
- Update to the
autocompleter component: Enhance the
setInputElement method to also listen to new character inputs to updates the query.
- Update to the
last chance component: When tracking "Contact submit" event, it will now log the user question.
Version 1.19.1 (2018.11.09)
- Last chance will split user queries
Version 1.19.0 (2018.11.07)
- Fixed: Builder shows filters tab when no filters are selected
- Fixed: Stats default label missing "-"
- Fixed: Forced tabs appearing even when no search is made
- Fixed: Cache consecutive user queries using Session
- Fixed: User question does not get logged in Autocompleter clicks
- Fixed: When the last chance loads, the page flashes
- Fixed: Instant Answers popper appears twice when is closed quickly
- Documentation: added
autocomplete component click tracking
- Added: "source" parameter to autocompleter component
- New events in Instants component: show and hide
- No error thrown when component target does not exist
- Semantic autocompleter should return the highlighted title
- New component: Instant results
Version 1.18.0 (2018.10.17)
- Added: New label for instants component
- Fixed: Instants component focused by default over the input on mobile devices
- Fixed: When using async data load, Autocompleter component did not update the results automatically after the data is loaded
- Fixed: Clicks on 'results', 'instants' and 'lastChance' components were not logged when the target of the 'a' elements was '_self'
- Fixed: Prevent XSS Injection in (Router + Stats) component combination
Version 1.17.1 (2018.10.03)
- Increased default cache time for /apis and autocompleter data
- Fixed: Contact submit in last chance was not emitting correctly
- Fixed: Data Key Contact_start did not trigger if there were no results (instants component)
- Fixed: Results templates was adding an extra div tag
- Fixed: Autocompleter did not work on IE11
Version 1.17.0 (2018.09.19)
- New component:
- New method:
- Fixed: Fix visible margin when no results and fix NoResults message not appearing
- Fixed: 500 error when clicking on autocompleter suggestions
- Fixed: Result count in 'All' takes value from current tab
Version 1.16.1 (2018.08.22)
- Fixed: an issue was found where the ALL tab counted 0 results. The tab now displays the correct number.
Version 1.16.0 (2018.08.22)
- Deprecated throttle in favor of debounce for the
- Improved the speed of the facet count
Version 1.15.0 (2018.08.08)
- Modified the Logs flow to:
- Add session to deflection tools
- Auto-log searches in session
- Changed "No results" label
- Added cache for /auth and /apis
- Fixed: Instant Answers not appearing where it should the first time
Version 1.14.2 (2018.07.17)
- Change autocompleter filtering to be stricter.
Version 1.14.1 (2018.07.17)
- Add templates options to the following components: Autocompleter.
- Fixed: Fix Autocompleter component issue introduced in 1.14.0
Version 1.14.0 (2018.07.11)
- Add templates options to the following components: Results, RefinementLists, RefinementTabs, Stats
- Improve the RefinementTabs.sortBy option so it sorts forced tabs too.
- Fixed: Fix cases where autocompleter couldn't find any results.
Version 1.13.0 (2018.06.13)
- Use different kinds of highlighting, depending on exact matching, semantic expansion or correction
- Reduce number of Requests for Instant Answers. Default throttle value set to 2s
- Fixed: Event "result" from searchStore called multiple times
- Fixed: Search SDK Projects have a flicker on results page
- Fixed: Filter + Pagination on last page does not dynamically change page number
Version 1.12.0 (2018.05.30)
- Add prefiltering options to SDK
Version 1.11.0 (2018.05.16)
- Fix: "Fields to show" for autocomplete show as array
- Fix: Pagination doesn't show error if you are accessing to a page that doesn't exist
- Fix: Autocompleter from SearchBox won't close if input loses focus
- Only load autocompleter file when the user focus the input
- Cache autocompleter data in local storage
Version 1.10.0 (2018.05.02)
- Fix: Autocomplete does not work by components
- Fix: Autocompleter fails when the word contains a "ñ" letter
- Fix: Autocompleter only matchs with first word
- Transform Autocompleter component data
- Transform results data
Version 1.9.0 (2018.04.18)
- Fix: Sanitize all untrusted input displayed in the HTML pages of the application
- Fix: Clicking outside the Searchbar doesn't close autocompleter
Version 1.8.0 (2018.04.04)
- Fix: Autocompleter adds 2 times the class inbenta-search-autocompleter__link
- Fix: SDK doesn't use alternative titles
- Fix: Always set the "Secure" attribute when the cookie should be sent via HTTPS only
- Fix: Unsafe Links
- Fix: Prevent error when calling sdk.build with no options
- Allow changing the value of filters and tabs
Version 1.7.1 (2018.03.27)
- Fix: Autocompleter adds 2 times the class inbenta-search-autocompleter__link
Version 1.7.0 (2018.03.22)
- Fix: Cannot remove filters if there are no results
Version 1.6.2 (2018.03.07)
- Infrastructure update: Previous versions deprecated
Version 1.5.0 (2018.02.07)
- Fix: Allow customizing the icon in the refinement tabs
- Fix: Tab arrow wrappers are always shown
- Fix: Add split query functionality only for instant answers and last chance
- SDK Layout Improvements
Version 1.4.0 (2018.01.24)
- Fix SearchStore's sortBy
- Fix unavoidable exception when creating refinement-lists component
- Fix: Route hash appears in the URL even if no router is instantiated
- Fix: Accessibility problem in FAQs
- Add MATCH rating component
- Create "setQuery" method on results component
- SearchStore must wait until ready before sending search requests
- Search store should emit events
Version 1.3.1 (2018.01.10)
- Fix: Crash in refinement lists
Version 1.3.0 (2018.01.10)
- Feat: Add deflection tools
- Feat: Redesign SDK Search Tab Arrows
- Feat: Validate disabled style for tab arrows
- Fix: Layout breaks using some queries sometimes
Version 1.2.0 (2017.12.13)
- Feat: Add External Click methods.
- Fix: Responsive issue with the tabs.
- Fix: Tabs were moving even when they fit the screen.
- Fix: Added "Accept" CORS header.
Version 1.1.0 (2017.11.28)
- Fix example error related with refienement-lists in sdk/components
- Better explanation about pagination padding
- Fix bug that SDK do not load without labels in configuration
- Add total count of results in the "all" tab
- Show all objects from a setting instead the first one when set it in attributes in results component
- Style: add word-wrap mixin in all components
- Fix bug that show filter when there were no values
Version 1.0.1 (2017.11.10)
- fix: example error related with refienement-lists in sdk/components
- docs: better explanation about pagination padding
- fix: bug that SDK do not load without labels in configuration
- feat: add total count of results in the "all" tab
- refactor: show all objects from a setting instead the first one when set it in attributes in results component
- style: add word-wrap mixin in all components
- fix: bug that show filter when there were no values
Version 1.0.0 (2017.11.10)