Version 1.71.1 (2023.05.03)
- New feature: The Knowledge SDK now can display highlighted text in different colors in a content.
- Fixed: We fixed the
generateSession documentation to record the previous depreciation of
Version 1.70.2 (2023.04.05)
- Fixed: We added the prefix “inbenta-” to the
.loader class in all of the skins for the Knowledge SDK, because it could cause conflicts with the customer's CSS.
Version 1.70.0 (2023.03.21)
- Fixed: The Semantic Autocomplete component was always displaying the results of the last search even after the user clicked on a content. This is now fixed and the results are cleared after the user clicks a content or the "Search" button.
Version 1.69.0 (2023.03.07)
- Added: We added the property openUniqueContent to the Categories component of the Knowledge SDK. Now, you can use it to automatically click and open a content when the user selects a category that only has one content.
Version 1.68.0 (2023.02.07)
- Added: We added new files to the Knowledge SDK which can be used if IE compatibility is not needed. These new files prevent issues when integrating the Knowledge SDK with Angular.
Version 1.68.0 (2023.01.24)
- Fixed: Some rateContent events from related contents were not registered correctly. This is now fixed.
Version 1.67.0 (2022.11.15)
- Fixed: When a content had an ampersand in the title, the autocompleter was displaying “&” instead of “&”. This is now fixed.
Version 1.66.0 (2022.10.18)
- Fixed: We improved the SDK loader to prevent a black circle from appearing in certain occasions.
results component now includes a new option to configure the visibility of the last query used when searches do not return any results.
Version 1.65.0 (2022.10.04)
- New feature: In the SDK it is now possible to change the parameters (categoryId, interval, length) of a popular component when it is created.
Version 1.64.0 (2022.09.20)
- Fixed: We fixed how semantic autocompleter clicks are logged. Now, when a semantic autocompleter suggestion is clicked, it is no longer logged as both an autocompleter click and a direct access click.
Version 1.64.0 (2022.09.06)
- Fixed: We fixed the build template search rating. Users can now generate search rates using the build template with the default configuration.
- Fixed: Search ratings are now properly sent from the Results component when it has the default configuration.
Version 1.63.0 (2022.08.09)
- We performed security updates for all the SDK dependencies vulnerable to known issues in the NPM registry.
Version 1.62.0 (2022.07.12)
- Fixed: Creating the SDK without the
accesTokenExpiration parameter was not properly saving the Access Token Expiration. Its value was constantly overwritten. Now, this is fixed.
Version 1.61.0 (2022.06.28)
- Fixed: We fixed a bug in the Semantic Autocompleter component. In certain cases, it was causing an error by completely filling the local storage.
Version 1.60.0 (2022.05.31)
- We updated the
setUserInfo method, so that it now returns a Promise. To log the user information (context) for rating events from non-search sources, the Promise’s
.then() method must include a call to the corresponding non-search method to ensure the user information has already been sent and stored in the session.
Version 1.59.0 (2022.05.17)
- Fixed: We fixed the function 'setQuery' of the
autocompleter component. Now it clears correctly the input.
- Fixed: The Knowledge SDK is compatible again with Internet Explorer 11.
Version 1.58.0 (2022.04.20)
- Important: This version of the SDK is not compatible with IE11. It is fixed by version 1.59.0.
- Fixed: In the Knowledge SDK, using the
contentList component and setting the contents via
setContents, the pagination was still shown even displaying only one content. Now, this is fixed and the pagination is displayed only when it is necessary.
- Fixed: Rating a result in the Knowledge SDK after performing a search was returning an error. This bug was introduced by version 1.55.1, and it is fixed by this version.
- Fixed: The Knowledge SDK had an unexpected behavior when it was integrated with a website using Angular. This is now fixed.
Version 1.57.0 (2022.04.05)
- Fixed: We introduced some improvements to prevent ad blockers to interrupt some SDK features.
- We updated the API Client to use the new API tracking endpoints.
Version 1.55.1 (2022.03.22)
- Fixed: We fixed how the SDK session id’s expiration date is handled. It had the same expiration date as in the access token, but now it has its own expiration date.
Version 1.55.0 (2022.03.08)
- New feature: We created a new method called
resetResults. This method has no parameters and allows developers to reset the results component to its initial state.
- Fixed: Using the Knowledge SDK with domain keys as the authorization method was resulting in unnecessary requests to the auth endpoint. We fixed this and now the SDK avoids using the Auth API when possible.
Version 1.54.0 (2022.02.08)
- Fixed: We fixed the build template so it only uses one instance of the SDK components displayed and also reduced the amount of requests sent to the Knowledge API.
- Fixed: We improved how
pre tags are displayed using the skin Imperial black.
Version 1.53.0 (2022.01.25)
- Added: There is a new option called
clearInbentaStyles that lets you override Atomicss styles using the build template method.
Version 1.52.1 (2022.01.12)
- Fixed: The SDK was not loading in IE11. This is now fixed.
Version 1.52.0 (2021.12.14)
- Important: This version of the SDK is not compatible with IE11. Fixed in 1.52.1.
- New feature: We added the new skin Teth Sunrise. See the Skin section of the Knowledge SDK Configuration documentation for further information.
- We updated the rollup compilation script to use terser instead of uglify so we stop using an unsafe eval.
Version 1.50.0 (2021.11.02)
- We completed the first step towards allowing clients to customize the Space Cowboy SDK skin’s colors. We replaced all of the color codes in the skin’s CSS with variables. Developers can now overwrite these variables to change the skin’s color. See Knowledge SDK Styles for more information.
- Fixed: When ratings were removed from a content, the padding disappeared from the relevant section in the SDK. This is now fixed.
- We included the missing
CATEGORIES_BACK_BUTTON label to the Knowledge SDK documentation.
Version 1.48.1 (2021.10.19)
- Fixed: Component ratings could not be hidden using an SDK interceptor. This is now possible.
- Fixed: The method
setFirstLevelCategory in the Categories Sidebar component generated an error in the console. This is now fixed.
Version 1.48.0 (2021.10.05)
- We changed the name of the variables that are used to customize the Imperial Black skin standard colors in order to make them more intuitive.
Version 1.47.0 (2021.09.21)
- Added: Two new methods to the JS Client in order to retrieve the Cross Selling elements bind to contents or categories:
- Added: From this release onwards the
alt attribute within the
u tags will be included by default to the sanitize options of the Knowledge SDK.
- In the Imperial Black skin there were unneeded variables for IE fallback colors. Now they are reduced to the minimum.
- We updated the "Powered by inbenta" logo that appears in the Knowledge SDK and made it a clickable link that brings users to https://www.inbenta.com/powered-by-inbenta/knowledge.
Version 1.46.4 (2021.09.07)
- The Knowledge SDK now properly displays attributes such as the Answer that contain inline or wrap images.
Version 1.46.3 (2021.08.24)
- New feature: We added the new skin Imperial Black. See the Skin of the Knowledge SDK Configuration documentation for further information.
- Added: There are new options to configure the ratings visibility within contents returned by decision trees or related contents.
Version 1.45.1 (2021.08.10)
- We replaced all of the color codes in the Tatooine Sunset skin’s CSS with variables. Developers can now overwrite these variables to change the skin’s color. See Knowledge SDK Styles for more information.
- We changed the source of the Tatooine Sunset skin's icons in order to reduce the loading time.
- Added: It is now possible to set a clientId to the API client.
Version 1.44.0 (2021.07.27)
- Fixed: When the results component has the parameter
openUniqueContent set to true, the unique result is unfolded automatically and cannot be folded. However, if the user clicked on the content, a click was tracked. It is fixed now and no click is logged.
Version 1.43.0 (2021.07.13)
- We changed the HTML sanitizer to be more flexible in order to allow certain visual tags (like text color and horizontal lines) in the Knowledge SDK. See the SDK HTML sanitizer documentation for more details.
Version 1.42.3 (2021.06.29)
- Fixed: Version 1.42.2 of the Knowledge SDK forced the page where it was included to reduce its width. This is now fixed.
Version 1.42.2 (2021.05.18)
- Added: It is now possible to update the primary color in the ocean-flow skin using a CSS custom property. More information can be found in the Knowledge SDK Styles.
Version 1.42.1 (2021.04.20)
- Fixed: We applied minor improvements to the design of the neutral skin in order to ease overwriting the skeleton.
Version 1.42.0 (2021.02.23)
- Added: We now propagate the rate event on a decision tree up to the DOM, so that it can be listened to and apply any desired action.
Version 1.41.0 (2021.01.12)
- Added: We created a new, neutral Knowledge SDK skin to facilitate custom designs for client implementations.
Version 1.40.1 (2020.12.23)
- Fixed: We fixed some design detail of the
space cowboy and
ocean flow skins, e.g. the background of certain elements and borders that appear when user clicks on labels.
- Fixed: The SDK failed when the cookies contained a ` character. This is now fixed.
- Fixed: The SDK tried to retrieve related contents from the API even when the content had no related contents. This request is now prevented, in order to improve the SDK performance.
Version 1.40.0 (2020.12.09)
- Added: We added a new
tatooine-sunset skin to the SDK. Use the
skin parameter to change it in the configuration.
Version 1.39.1 (2020.11.11)
- Fixed: Ocean-flow skin to properly display the search box
Version 1.39.0 (2020.11.11)
- New feature: From this release onwards, you can show (or not) the Decision Tree subcomponents in any of the main components with the new
showDecisionTree parameter. Set this parameter to
trueto show the Decision Tree and to
false otherwise. By default, the value is
Version 1.38.1 (2020.10.28)
- Fixed: A bug was found in the
Decision Tree component in the Knowledge SDK, where it did not translate rating labels and always showed them always in English. This is now fixed.
Version 1.38.0 (2020.10.14)
- Feature: New option in the related component
openRelatedContentOnClick. It is set to true as default but it can be set to false in order to prevent related contents to be automatically unfolded when clicked. It is useful when the implementation needs to open the related content in another tab.
Version 1.37.1 (2020.09.30)
- Fixed: Ocean flow design: category backgrounds and forms heights.
Version 1.37.0 (2020.09.02)
- Now in the SDK, when a click is performed in a decision tree content emits the event
decisionTreeClick that can be listened to do specific integration actions.
- Knowledge SDK loaded its CSS files every time it is initiated. In case the SDK was initiated multiple multiple CSS files were loaded. Now the SDK ensure it only loads the CSS it needs preventing duplication.
Version 1.36.0 (2020.08.05)
- Added: The Inbenta Design team released a brand-new Knowledge SDK skin! This fresh new skin called Ocean Flow uses soft blue tones and can be easily added to SDK Configurator demos. For more information, see SDK Styles.
Version 1.35.0 (2020.07.08)
- Added: When a user performs a click in a related content, this emits a
Version 1.34.1 (2020.07.01)
- Fixed: The SDK has a system in place to prevent the same question from being processed twice. However, a bug was found that prevented users from repeating a question even after a click on an autocomplete result. This is now fixed.
Version 1.34.0 (2020.06.10)
- Fixed: A bug was found in the
Category component where, when a user clicked the back button, the category id emitted was the current category instead of the destination category.
- Added: There is a new option in the
Content subcomponent that allows users to limit the maximum related contents displayed within a content, using the parameter
Version 1.33.0 (2020.04.15)
- Feature: We reduced the size of the SDK by loading the Inbenta icons font from a CDN instead of installing it with the code.
Version 1.32.0 (2020.02.05)
- We changed how the click event is handled to make sure to register the tracking before the execution continues.
Version 1.31.0 (2020.01.22)
- Local Storage is an important piece of KM SDK and some functionalities from the SDK may stop working when it is full or deactivated. To prevent this, we made some changes to make sure that the SDK can work, even when the user has issues with Local Storage.
- From this version onwards, the SDK calculates the expiration time independently from the time defined by the user. It uses the
expires_in parameter from the
- We added a new configuration parameter that gives users a way to change the entry point for the requests sent based on the region they are.
- Fixed: In previous versions of the SDK, the loader component did not close automatically if a content or category requested did not exist. This is now fixed.
Version 1.30.0 (2019.12.18)
- We updated KM SDK to Node 10.
Version 1.29.0 (2019.12.11)
- Starting with version 1.29.0, the KM SDK introduces Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) attributes, which makes SDK components more accessible to people with disabilities. At this time, the "searchbox", "contents", "ratings" and "results" components contain ARIA tags, with more to follow very soon! The components "popular", "push" and "push&popular" also benefit indirectly from this update. For more information about ARIA and making web apps more accessible, see https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/aria/
- Added: SDK cookies now carry a secure flag to prevent browsers from sending the cookie in non secured connections.
Version 1.28.0 (2019.09.18)
- Added: New
setContentsDataInterceptor method for the
Contents List component.
- Added: New
setContents method for the
- Fixed: The Contents interceptor was not overwriting the ANSWER_TEXT. This is now fixed.
- Fixed: The
Results component could not open automatically when only one result set with the
setContents method. This is now fixed.
- Fixed: The Related interceptor now takes into account sanitize options.
- Fixed: The Search rating maintained the state from one search to another. This is now fixed.
Version 1.27.2 (2019.09.04)
- Fixed: A bug was found in SDK versions 1.27.0 and 1.27.1, where Related contents did not show in any component except "Results". This is now fixed.
Version 1.27.1 (2019.06.12)
- Fixed: A bug was found in SDK versions 1.25, 1.26 and 1.27, when it came to displaying categories that only contained other categories. This is now fixed as of version 1.27.1.
Version 1.27.0 (2019.05.29)
setRelatedDataInterceptor method in the
detectLanguage method in the JS Client.
Version 1.26.0 (2019.05.15)
- Starting from version 1.26.0, the SDK sends its version to the API with each request. This version is stored and can be displayed in the Product apps Dashboard when set accordingly.
- There is a new method called "setContents()" in the "Results" component of the SDK. This new method allows you to populate the content with any set of contents obtained from the Knowledge Base.
Version 1.25.2 (2019.05.07)
- SDK integrated in client pages read the values of the document cookie. When this cookie contained certain characters, an error occurred when decoding them. We changed the way the SDK handles these cookies and this is now fixed.
Version 1.25.1 (2019.04.17)
- From this version onwards, the
Categories Dropdown component of the SDK no longer returns empty categories.
Version 1.25.0 (2019.04.17)
- There is a new JS Client function in the SDK that allows you to retrieve multiple contents by passing a list of content ids.
Version 1.24.0 (2019.04.03)
- New function in the JS Client allows to retrieve the session. This is useful for the developers that want to use the session id to filter by session in Dashboards.
- There is a new log property called "source", that allows developers to filter logs and reports by their source in the Dashboards when required.
Version 1.23.0 (2019.03.20)
Version 1.22.3 (2019.01.23)
- Fixed: The Deflection component of the SDK (formerly known as "Instant Answers") could send request to the API even when it only contained spaces. This is now fixed to avoid sending empty query requests to the API.
Version 1.22.2 (2019.01.09)
- Fixed: On slow connections, the Deflection Last Chance component from the KM SDK instantly appeared and disappeared when it was bound to an input on a page. This is now fixed and the component only displays when it is requested by the user.
Version 1.22.1 (2018.12.19)
- Fixed: "Local storage exceeded" error when many SDK are loaded on the same site.
- Fixed: The SDK build footer with Inbenta logo now opens in another tab rather than the same one.
Version 1.22.0 (2018.12.12)
- New: Categories Dropdown component. This component displays categories in a dropdown, automatically displaying new dropdowns for subcategories if needed.
- Fixed: Ratings subcomponent accepted empty comments to be submitted.
- Fixed: Deflection component transition between inputs.
- Fixed: Instant Answer text while loading component.
- Highlight Semantic Autocompleter suggestions. Literal string matching marked with bold and semantic matchings marked with italic.
- New: Option in the results component in order to automatically open a content if there is only one result.
- Use the auth request to get the API URL and reduce the number of requests.
- Updated categories component to use the new endpoint that list the contents in a category sorted as they are in the Knowledge module.
Version 1.21.1 (2018.11.21)
createFromAccessToken function when token expiration is not passed as parameter.
Version 1.21.0 (2018.11.21)
ALERT: Issue using
createFromAccessToken function if you do not pass the token expiration as parameter. Fixed in 1.21.1
- Modified SDK initialization to delay auth requests until an API request is performed. This reduces the number of requests if the SDK is not used.
- Added subresource integrity to all versions of the SDK (See at the top of the page for details).
- Fixed: Autocompleter submission with enter in IE11.
- Fixed: Decision tree clicks tracked as CLICK_CHAINED instead of CLICK_CONTENT.
Version 1.20.0 (2018.11.07)
- Fixed: Avoid duplicated API requests when components Categories and Categories sidebar are linked
- Fixed: Autocompleter component compliancy with the Flick input typically used in Japan with mobiles
- Fixed: Categories component freeze when changing from one to another quickly
- Fixed: Results back button triggers event on click in white space
- Documentation: amended autocompleter tracking documentation in the API and SDK
- Added: option sort in the content list component of the SDK allowing customers to retrieve them by creation or modification date.
Version 1.19.0 (2018.10.17)
- Added: New tracking object in the
onchange results event so that cross-selling contents can be retrieved.
- Added: New
Decision Tree subcomponent
Version 1.18.0 (2018.10.03)
- Fixed: autocompleter on Japanese.
- Change /apis cache duration to 24h.
- Set autocompleter parameter preload to false.
- Added components:
- Content List
- User Question List
Version 1.17.0 (2018.09.19)
- Added: new
- Added functions:
Version 1.16.0 (2018.08.22)
- Added: new "show and hide" function for the
- Added: new
categoryId option for the
- Added: new
categoryId option for the
last chance component
- Fixed: "no ratings configured" error message appearing in all Chatbot SDK configurations
Version 1.15.0 (2018.08.08)
- Added: new
- Added: new
- Added: new
- Added: Contents interceptor
- Added: Categories interceptor
- Added: Autocompleter data interceptor
Version 1.14.0 (2018.07.25)
- Added: event rateSearch to results component
- Added: event rateContent to components with subcomponent contents
- Tracking changed on instants component to log contact events
- Tracking changed on last chance component to log contact events
- Fixed: styles on related component
Version 1.13.0 (2018.07.11)
- Fixed: styles on rating button on responsive
Version 1.12.0 (2018.07.11)
- Fixed: autofocus on searchBox component.
Version 1.11.0 (2018.06.13)
- Fixed: do not show empty categories
Version 1.10.0 (2018.05.16)
- Added: new option preLoad to the autocompleter component.
Version 1.9.0 (2018.05.02)
- Added: configuration parameter "accessTokenExpiration" to method createFromAccessToken.
- Added: session cookie.
- Added: local storage for apis and accesstoken.
- Added: splitQuery to lastChance component.
- Fixed: Autocompleter matches the beginning of the words not any group of characters in the middle of the word.
Version 1.8.0 (2018.04.18)
- Improved: categories styles.
Version 1.7.0 (2018.04.04)
- Sanitize data from API to avoid XSS from contents.
- Added: SDK option "sanitizeOptions" to customize the tags/attributes to sanitize.
- Added: alias "none" to layout css.
- Fixed: autocompleter does not accept ñ and accents.
- Fixed: autocompleter search only the first word
- Fixed: categories show the categories groups wrong.
- Fixed: js var name (The creation function had the 'i' of InbentaKmClient in lower case).
Version 1.6.0 (2018.02.21)
- Instants send to the API the option "splitQuery=true".
- Fixed: Instants not working in IE11.
- Fixed: In instants component, when the content is clicked instants are repositioned.
Version 1.5.2 (2018.02.07)
- Corrected param name in categories component: categoriesGroupLenght -> categoriesGroupLength
- Fixed: in categories component the content emit contentClick and not click like when a category is clicked.
Version 1.5.0 (2018.01.24)
- Added: new logic to setCallbackWhenInvalidAccessToken. Allow to retry the las call after update access token.
- Added: method getContentBySlug to client
- Added: method getCategoryBySlug to client
- Added: method setCategoryBySlug to component categories
- Added: initialitation parameter categorySlug to component categories
- Added: method openContentBySlug to component results
Version 1.4.0 (2018.01.10)
- Added: event click to categories component
- Added: event click to categories-breadcrumb component
- Added: event click to categories-sidebar component
- Added: option openContentOnClick on content subcomponent
- Added: option loadCategoryOnClick on category component
- Added: option loadCategoryOnClick on categorySidebar component
- Added: option loadCategoryOnClick on categoryBreadcrumb component
- Added: ratings comment a placeholder label
Version 1.3.0 (2017.12.13)
- Added: Management of external clicks (Explained in SDK documentation)
- Added: function openContentById to results component
- Added: getCrossSellingById function to client
- Added: getSearchCrossSelling function to client
- Added: autocompleter option 'maxItems'
- Added: autocompleter selection with keyboard arrows
Version 1.2.1 (2017.11.29)
- New component lastChance
- New component pushpopular
- New subcomponent related
- Add function createFromDomainKey to create a SDK with given DomainKey.
Version 1.1.0 (2017.11.28)
- New component autocompleter
- New component instants
Version 1.0.0 (2017.11.10)